Knot Waist Sleeveless Striped Dress | Vintage Pattern Statement Necklace | Vintage Straw Woven Handbags | Round Toe Mary Jane Ballet Flats
There is something just so fabulous and classic about this look that is so classically preppy (which I seriously am in love with lets be real). The blue and white striping is a color that is fantastic for everyones skin tones and the direction of the stripes are great for nipping in your waist and making you look narrow in the middle. The vertical stripes on the skirt combined with the way the skirt floats away from the body makes this dress oh so flattering to such a great variety of body types (especially those less than thrilled with their bottom halves, pears and hourglasses will especially LOVE this cut). The slightly shorter cut is super flirty and fun with out being too sexy and unflattering. It stays fun and flirty without being overt. It just such an easy and cute dress at such a great price thats so incredibly flattering that you simply can’t go wrong!
I hope this gives an amazing option for all of my curvy girls for the remaining backyard BBQ’s for whats left of our outdoor events. I know its getting a ton of use by me!
Mid-Rise Capri Jeans w Stretch | Bamboo Handbag | Flip Flop Sandal | Polka Dot Shell Top
So capris can be such a great, fun and FLATTERING transitional piece into fall (especially if you live in a warmer climate), but they can be so unflattering if they aren’t the RIGHT pair! Well my friends I have found the right pair.
Mid-Rise Capri Jeans w Stretch | Bamboo Handbag | Women’s Reese Quilted Sneakers | Crisscross Front Striped Ribbed Bodysuit | Chain Tassel Pendant Necklace
These mid-rise capris cut across your midsection in just the right location to not create muffin top like the dreaded low rise and not create too much real estate like a high rise, which flattens the butt and can create or accentuate a lower belly pooch.
This is a brand that prides itself on making a body flattering pant no matter the cut (They make my favorite shorts too! Read about them here) these lift and enhance the booty. The place they hit on the calf is incredibly flattering that minimizes the shortening of the leg, and the cuffing is just a cute detail.
These pants really as you can see hug your curves in all the right places without making you feel larger than you really are.. These are MAGIC pants!
I hope my favorite capris make you feel as amazing as they make me feel.
Women’s A-Line Strap Bow Knot Casual Party Dress | Steve Madden Women’s Stecy Dress Sandal | Flat Fold Over Clutch
(I linked a similar dress as this one sold out so quickly but I think this one I might like even better!)
Now I have a personal love of Kate Spade due to their universally flattering, modern classics, beautiful polish all with fun girly twists. This particular dress looks so similar to something I saw recently from a Kate Spade collection so when I saw this for under $20 I had to jump on it! This dress crosses off all the boxes on my universally flattering list so I had to grab it!
1) Nice wide straps so a great bra can be worn! This is always such a win with any dress instead of only being able to wear strapless bras that don’t always give the best support leaving the girls less than supported.
2) Nice tapered in waist with the beautiful accentuation with the white belted waist (and can I just scream over this adorable bow?)
3) Then the way the skirt floats away from the body is amazing! This creates both an incredible feminine shape and hides areas you are less than fond of (I’m not a fan of my hips so this hides that for me!)
I then paired this dress with the naked style shoe to really elongate the leg by making it look like there is no shoe at all, there is nothing disrupting the line of the leg. Just legs for DAYS! I love a great nude shoe or a pump for this exact reason, there is no disruption to the line of the leg making your legs look oooooo so long!
Jean jackets are one of the best transitional items for fall but finding and picking one that isn’t bulky and boxy is really difficult so I am here to help you with a guide for choosing the right flattering jacket that will help move you from summer to fall with ease and if you are like me even into fall!
1) Now lets look at the number of seams in this jacket. The more seams there are more pieces there are to fit your body perfectly. This has so many tiny panels it makes it so flattering.
2) The shape of the seaming is really important too! The back of this jacket has seams that shape to the contours of the body this is how you keep the back of the jacket into the body and very fitted through the back.
3) It should hit you right around the hip bone. This is going to hit you in just the right location to not cut off the line of the leg to shorten you. This will give the maximum leg length and as much height possible
4) STRETCH!!! Now I can’t photograph this about this jacket but it has a great amount of stretch,
Using these 4 tricks to purchase a jean jacket you will love and make you feel confident through every season and become a staple item in your wardrobe that you will love for years to come, I know I love and wear mine regularly.